We charge a fixed monthly fee starting from just £80 a month for small businesses rising up to £l,500 a month for small to medium enterprises/businesses (SME/SMB) depending on the services you require.
We also offer you a free initial consultation with us. You are free to contact us anytime even outside our working hours and we are always there to answer your queries and concern.
There are mainly four Packages offered by us.
- Economy Package
- Basics Package
- Service Package
- Corporate Package
ECONOMY PACKAGE –> £80
- Book Keeping and monthly bank reconciliation
- On-line access through secure personalised company web page to Sage© management reports
- Preparation of Annual Report and Accounts
- Filing Companies House accounts and returns
- HMRC annual Corporation Tax return
- HMRC annual Employer return.
BASICS PACKAGE –> £100
- All Services in Economy Package
- Company formation and Company Secretarial support including Memorandum and Articles of Association, shareholder agreement, share certificates and directors notification
- London registered office and business service address, Business Bank Account and e-commerce facilities
- Negotiating company insurance, employer liability insurance, directors and officers insurance and professional liability insurance
- Bought and Sales ledgers, Payroll/PAYE and VAT returns
SERVICE PACKAGE –> £150
- All Services in Basics Package
- Company Secretarial support for Board Meetings
- Company policies for health and safety, employment, environment, expenses and data protection
- Registration for Data Protection Act Support with strategic planning and budgeting, licensing, legal and accounting matters
- Management advice including coaching and mentoring, business process re-engineering
- Support with employee contracts and handbooks, people processes, compromise agreements, procedures for hiring and firing.
CORPORATE PACKAGE –> £250 – £1500
- All Services in Service Package
- Nominee company secretary and non-executive director attend board meetings
- Cloud computing and network support, collaboration, email and website.
- Shareholder communications
- Succession and retirement planning
- Sales generation planning
- Fund raising support and advice including grants
- Treasury management, credit control and debt resolution
- New starter documentation, induction and exit interviews, incentive schemes, pay benchmarking, performance processes and recruitment interviewing