Apricot Accounting is a team of talented, enthusiastic and hard-working people.
Meet our team…
Brian Ash – CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
With professional experience of more than 30 years in the financial sector, Brian is always on hand to offer tailored business and financial solutions/advice to our clients. He is dedicated to the provision of high quality services to our clients at a fair and reasonable price. He is enthusiastic and relishes the opportunity to help every new client and to introduce them to the Apricot Client Experience – personal, caring and professional service delivered in a friendly and welcoming way. “We are here for our customers when they need us and to support their business needs”. Brian’s enthusiasm pervades the office and drives the team to excel. Brian’s insistence on ensuring quality service provision means that every aspect is monitored. This attention to detail and to the quality of Apricot service provision, has helped Apricot grow and continue to build an increasing high reputation in the industry.
- Skilled business analyst with specializations in broker, banking operations.
- Strategic programme and project planning, including business case development
- SME global exchange traded derivatives and (ETD), central counterparty (CCP) clearing, and settlement.
- SME – retail broking ,MTF and market operations
- Effective risk management
- Financial Accounting
John Davies – Managing Director
John has held a variety of senior positions in major financial institutions. His extensive knowledge of business and financial services is applied to ensure optimum solutions for our clients are achieved. He supports and provides professional services and accounting solutions to Contractors and Small Businesses. These solutions are efficient and effective, tailored to our individual client needs and delivering a professional high quality personal service that meets the highest expectations of our clients.
- Investment Banking
- Prime Brokerage
- Collateral management
- Securities trading – UK and international, equities, fixed income and derivatives
- Business Operations
- Resource Recruitment and Management
Benjamin Ash – Accounts Manager
Benjamin is an Apricot Account Manager and ensures our clients receive a high quality, timely, effective personal service at all times. He is determined that Apricot Clients will receive the best service possible at all times.
- Accounts preparation
- Proficient in excel spread sheets and popular accounting software (SAGE 50)
- Organizations skills
- Research and problem solving
Deepthi Sankaranarayanan – IT/Accounts Manager/Payroll Administrator
Deepthi works as IT/Accounts Manager/Payroll Administrator. She manages and supports the Apricot IT Infrastructure, systems, platforms and software installations. This includes the provision of Internet services, web-site design & build and implementation. She administers and process monthly payroll for our clients. Deepthi also provides book keeping and accountancy services.
- Information Technology
- MS Office
- Payroll processing
- Book-keeping and accountancy services
- Website design and maintenance
- SQL basics